I haven't posted in forever. Things have been crazy busy in a way that's...not. That makes no sense, I know, but...it's like, I haven't been *doing* much of anything, but I never seem to have a spare moment to get on here. It's odd. I've actually been online a decent amount of time (not in the last week, but in the past month, definitely) but I've just been
reading porn doing other stuff. But I keep thinking "oh, I'll post that on LJ" and then don't. So, in the interest of time and space, I present: INFODUMP 2007!
1. I got my wisdom teeth out. Stitches in mouth = not cool. My mother withheld my painkillers from me because the surgeon said they were habit forming. Quick quiz, Mom: What are painkillers for? People who are IN PAIN. I'm not going to develop a crippling narcotics addiction over the span of TWO DAYS so givememyfuckingvicodin! Urgh.
2. The play went well (yay), everyone loved it (yay), it's been said that it's the best play my school has EVER put on (yay) AND that it was like a show at the Rep (the city's major professional theatre group) (YAY)
3. Musical rehearsals have started. It's The Music Man (I'm a townsperson. w00t), and it seems like it's going to be pretty sweet, IF everyone can get off their collective slacking buttocks and FOCUS
4. My eyes kind of hurt.
5. I'm struggling to get back into writing with my HP slashbaby (not involving actual mpreg cuz...that creeps me out), my prospective RE fic, and, of course, my ever lurking original work. Zoinks.
6. I'm *really* liking this tv season, even though my shows are ALWAYS on hiatus. And they all go at once. It's not like one will be off for a couple of weeks, and then another, no. They're all gone at the same time. Which has led me to fill the void in my life with Wicked, Wicked Games, the trashiest of soap operas which is (horrors) on every single weeknight BUT is ending next weekzomg. But, seriously. House has been pretty cool. (Maybe that's why my mom doesn't want me to have my Vicodin. Being like House wouldn't be so bad. I could be clever and scruffy and have the
two hottest doctor s in the hospital in love with me.) Bones has been fun, and it's hard to believe that the very first episode was so. bad. It was just dull and blah. But now it's cool...although I am broken up inside that they killed my serial killer. I love serial killers. And I had a real soft spot for this one, because his first episode was the one that got me into the show. *tear* RIP, honey. Supernatural has been *AMAZING* and funny and Wincestous. Lost is, always, fabutastic (SO. GLAD. it's back).
I think that's it. I should go write.
Or read more wincest... I think I'm going to get a new moodtheme.